Del Webb Sun City Grand  |  Del Webb Sun City Festival  |  Corte Bella  |  Trilogy at Vistancia  |  Arizona Traditions

Home Featured Listings Search the MLS
Arizona Traditions MLS Listings Corte Bella MLS Listings Sun City Festival MLS Listings Sun City Grand MLS Listings
See ALL Sun City Grand Searches All Sun City Grand MLS Listings Homes for Sale NEW Sun City Grand MLS Homes for Sale Sun City Grand Homes for Sale by Model Floor Plan Sun City Grand Golf Course Homes for sale Sun City Grand Homes for Sale by ZIP Code Sun City Grand Homes for Sale with a Private Pool Sun City Grand Homes for Sale with a Guest Casita Sun City Grand Homes for Sale with 3 Bedrooms Sun City Grand Homes for Sale with 2.5 or 3 Car Garage Sun City Grand La Solana Condominiums for Sale Sun City Grand Bank Owned Foreclosure Homes Sun City Grand Short Sale MLS Listings Sun City Grand Homes by Price or Square Footage
Sun City West MLS Listings Trilogy at Vistancia MLS Listings Sun Village MLS Listings Do Your Own Search Request a Custom Search Portal
45+ 55+ Communities Floor Plans For Buyers For Sellers Phoenix Area Info Golf Arizona Kathy's Blog Latest News Contact Us  
Connect with Kathy on Facebook! Follow Kathy on Twitter! Kathy's Videos on You Tube! Visit Kathy's Blog on WordPress! Subscribe to Kathy's Blog!

About PebbleCreek

Located in Goodyear, AZ just north of I-10, PebbleCreek is a beautiful gated community built by Robson Communities that offers all the clubs and activities anyone might want from an active adult community.  The Estrella Mountains to the south and the White Tank Mountains to the west allow for spectacular views throughout the community. 

There are two sides to PebbleCreek with PebbleCreek Parkway acting as the dividing road.  Residents have access to all amenities and activities regardless of which "side" they live on.

There are sport courts located outdoors throughout the PebbleCreek development for playing bocce ball, horseshoes, pickleball, softball, and tennis as well as indoor & outdoor pools. The Tuscany Club house has its own restaurant, ballroom, theater, activity rooms & a fitness center.  The Creative Arts Center provides woodworking, glass staining, pottery and other clubs & classes.  Finally, there are three beautiful golf courses... Tuscany Falls East, Tuscany Falls West, and Eagle's Nest.

While some communities allow owners to be as young as 45+, PebbleCreek allows 20% of its residents to be as young as age 40.  The remaining 80% is 55+.

There are currently no featured listings.

To see all of my
Featured Listings
click HERE

Sign In